Daileez takes care about your privacy
For information about how to make your profile private and/or secure, please see: http://www.daileez.com/help/.
What is Personal Information?
This information includes, but not limited to: full name, postal address, phone number and email address as well as your computer's unique IP address (if any), financial information (credit card number, etc., for orders placed with Daileez.com) and demographic information (e.g., zip code, postal code, hometown, gender, purchase history information and age as well as IP addresses that are not unique to your computer).
Personal information also includes demographic information, such as date of birth, gender, geographic area and preferences when such information is linked to other personal information that identifies an individual.
Personal information does not include "aggregate" information. Aggregate information is data collected about a group or category of products, services or customers from which individual customer identities have been removed. In other words, information about how you use a service may be collected and combined with information about how others use the same service, but no personal information will be included in the resulting data. Likewise, information about the products you purchase may be collected and combined with information about the products purchased by others. Aggregate data helps us understand trends and customer needs so that we can better design new products and services, and refine existing products and services to serve our customers better.
The Data We Collect
We collect your personal data typically when you make a purchase, use or register into our services, enter into a sales promotion or a campaign or otherwise interact with us. We endeavour to collect personal data only with your knowledge or consent. Below are examples of the categories of data collected.
- Technical Information For the most part, you may visit our websites or use our products or services without having to tell us who you are. However, certain technical information is normally collected as a standard part of your use of our services. Such information includes, for example, your IP-address, access times, the website you linked from, pages you visit, the links you use, the adbanners and other content you viewed, information about your devices and other such technical information your browser provides us with or as may be otherwise collected in connection with certain products and services. When you use our services or otherwise interact with us over telecommunications networks, certain additional information, such as your mobile subscription number, may be transmitted to us by the telecommunications operator as a standard part of that communication. Please also see the section “Cookies and Web Beacons” below.
- Information you provide us with When you register for our services, make a purchase, enter a sales promotion or otherwise interact with us, we may ask you to provide us with information such as your name, email address, street address, as well as user names, passwords and other such credentials that are used to authenticate users and to validate their actions or that may be needed to provide you with the products and services you have requested or to communicate with you. We may collect demographic information, for example, your age, gender, postal code and language preferences. We may also collect other information you provide, such as your consents, preferences and feedback, information relating to your devices and other such information you provide us with. Please note that certain non-identifiable information collected from you may become personally identifiable when you provide us with your personal data. We may also obtain, in accordance with applicable law, some personal data from list-rental companies and other such publicly available sources. Some of our services may allow you to submit information about other people, for example, if you make an order for a product that you wish us to send directly to another recipient.
- Your transactions with us We collect or ask for information relating to your purchase and/or use of our products and/or services and your other interactions with us. Such information may include, for example, details of the queries or requests you have made, the products and services provided (including delivery details), financial details (including payments made, credit card details, billing address, credit checks and other such financial information), records of contacts and communications, information and details relating to the content you have provided us with and other such transactional information. We may, in accordance with applicable law, record your communication with our customer care or with other such contact points. Certain services may involve the use of your location data. However, use of your location data for such services is subject to your consent.
How We Use Personal Information
In general, we use personal information collected on the Site to provide the Services and otherwise process transactions on the Site, to provide support for the Services, to respond to user requests and inquiries, to maintain a record of our dealings with Site users, to develop new products and services and to inform users about products or services we think will be of interest.
For example, we use your information to process orders of subscriptions to the Services or purchases or prints or other products, to communicate with you about your product purchases, your subscription(s) and/or use of the Services or the Site, to provide support in response to your inquiries, to send you promotional materials via email and postal mail, to improve our products and services and to develop new products and services. When we use your personal information in our internal marketing efforts, we provide you with choices (see "Choice," below). We may also receive information from third parties with whom we have business relationships, and may combine this information with the other personal information we maintain about you (for example, we may receive updated information about you, such as an updated billing address, from the financial institution issuing your credit card in connection with billing for Services). If we do so, this Policy governs such information.
Sharing Your Personal Data
Generally, we do not sell, lease, rent or otherwise disclose your personal data to third parties unless otherwise stated below.
- Consent We may share your personal data if we have your consent to do so. Some services may include sharing your personal data with other users of the service, for example services where users publish their own.
- Daileez companies and authorized third parties We may share your personal data with other Daileez companies or authorized third parties who process personal data for Daileez for the purposes described in this Policy. Such parties are not permitted to use your personal data for other purposes, and we require them to act consistently with this Policy and to use appropriate security measures to protect your personal data.
- International transfers Our products and services may be provided using resources and servers located in various countries around the world. Therefore your personal data may be transferred across international borders outside the country where you use our services, including to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) that do not have laws providing specific protection for personal data or that have different legal rules on data protection, for example, the United States of America. In such cases we take steps to ensure that there is a legal basis for such a transfer and that adequate protection for your personal data is provided as required by applicable law, for example, by using standard agreements approved by relevant authorities (where necessary) and by requiring the use of other appropriate technical and organizational information security measures.
- Mandatory disclosures We may be obligated by mandatory law to disclose your personal data to certain authorities or other third parties, for example, to law enforcement agencies in the countries where we or third parties acting on our behalf operate. We may also disclose and otherwise process your personal data in accordance with applicable law to defend Daileez’s legitimate interests, for example, in civil or criminal legal proceedings.
- Mergers and Acquisitions If we decide to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganise our businesses in certain countries, this may involve us disclosing personal data to prospective or actual purchasers and their advisers, or receiving personal data from sellers and their advisers.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Web beacons, also known as Web bugs, are small, graphic images on a Web page or other Web-based content that allow the site owner or a third party to monitor the IP address and other information of the site or computer viewing the Web page or content. Web beacons are often invisible to the user because they are typically very small (only 1-by-1 pixel) and the same color as the background of the Web page or other Web content. Web beacons collect the IP address of the computer to which the Web beacon is sent, the URL of the page from which the Web beacon comes, and the time it was viewed. Web beacons can be linked to personal information.
We may place Web beacons on the Site in conjunction with cookies to monitor how visitors are navigating and/or interacting with the Site. We treat automatically collected information as personal information if we combine it with or link it to any of the personal information identified above. Otherwise, it is used in the aggregate only.
Some third parties may place cookies in advertisements and in other locations on the Site, and may place Web beacons on the Site in conjunction with such cookies. Information collected by these third parties is subject to those third parties' policies governing use and disclosure of personal information. In addition, a third-party service is used to anonymously track traffic data on the Site through the use of a cookie that is not linked to, and does not track, any personally identifiable information about users of our Site.
Information from Other Sites
How to Contact Us
- Address: Daileez.com Ltd. P.O. Box 13003, Denver, CO 80201